Most Carpet manufacturers recommend that you clean your carpets twice yearly to help protect and preserve your investment and ensure you the proper life span out of your carpets while maintaining their origianal appreance. Dirt bulid up acts like sandpaper to your carpet and can shorten its lifspan.
Those same carpet manufacturers recommend hot water extraction exclusively.
Carpet Cleaning: We use Hot Water Extraction for your carpets. On this web site is everything you need to know about the quality and thoroughness of our company's carpet cleaning services using the ROTOVAC.
Upholstery: We use a special upholstery wand to clean couches, back pillows, ottomans, recliners, sofas, love seats, chairs, and just about anything you sit on that has upholstery.
Car Upholstery Detailing: The same specialized wand that we use for the in-home upholstery is used for car upholstery.
What You Can Expect A Superior Housekeeping
Technician To Do when
1. Inspect your carpet to ensure the best cleaning method and results.Give you a written estimate for the job before we start cleaning.
2. Pre-treat spots and stains as necessary.
3. Pre-apply carpet cleaning solution to loosen soil in the carpet.
4. Rinse and extract with carpet cleaning solution and ensure that the cleaning solution and soil are removed along with the rinse water, leaving a clean, residue-free carpet.
5. Re-treat spots and stains when necessary.
6. Rake carpet after cleaning to align fibers for even appearance.
7. Apply carpet protector (when requested, extra charge).
8. Move and replace furniture in its original position. Superior Housekeeping representatives do not move large pieces of furniture such as china cabinets, entertainment centers, armoires, pianos, sofas, etc.We can only move small pieces.
9. Place blocks and/or foil under furniture legs to protect carpet during the drying process.